Dimmer 2 FGD-212
The Dimmer 2 is an extremely advanced device, the first on the market to offer the possibility to control both the leading edge and the trailing edge. Now you are free to choose a light source and fully control it any way you want. Works as a dimmer or as a connector, with two-wire or three-wire cables. In case of old type fluorescent light sources or old type transformers, only on/off function may be possible.
As a dimmer, works with:
• Conventional fluorescent lamps,
• 230V operated halogen lamps,
• 12V operated halogen lamps,
• Dimmable LED lamps,
• Using Bypass FGB001, with any dimmable light source up to 500W.
As a connector, works with:
• Compact fluorescent lights,
• LED lamps,
• Old type fluorescent lamps.
Our Dimmer is the smallest device of the type in the World!
• Power source 230V +/-10%, 50Hz,
• Output power 25-500W (resistive loads only)*,
• Conforms to UE regulations:EN55022 (radio wave interference), EN61000-6 (safety of use),
• Surge protection: 2,5A,
• Ambient temperature: 10oC – 40oC,
• To be mounted in standard wall switch boxes Ø ≥ 50mm,
• Radio protocol: Z-Wave,
• Radio Frequency 868,4 MHz EU; 908,4 MHz US; 921,4 MHz ANZ; 869,2 MHz RU,
• Antenna range: up to ca. 50 meters outdoor, or up to 30 meters inside
(depends on building structure),
• Outside dimensions (L x W x H) 42mm x 36mm x 15mm.
* in case of loads other than resistive, current intensity may not exceed 1.8A